Simple funeral plan
Our Simple funeral plan is our lowest priced plan, and is just £3,295
This means that you can plan ahead by arranging and paying for a simpler funeral in advance, at a lower cost, with the same guarantee of our outstanding levels of care.
We have a number of payment options available to suit everybody, which also means you can take out a Co-op Simple funeral plan for £20.85 a month*.
*£20.85 a month is based on a 50 year old purchasing a Simple Funeral Plan at £3,295 over 25 years (total amount repayable £6,247.40).
What's included in our Simple funeral plan?
Funeral Director charges
- We’ll carry out the funeral service and make all of the funeral arrangements (we’re the only provider that can both plan and carry out your funeral anywhere in the UK).
- The Hearse and all the people needed to deliver the funeral.
- 24-hour transfer of the deceased person to a suitable resting place within a 50-mile radius.
- A simple coffin.
- We’ll arrange the funeral service at a local cemetery, churchyard, graveyard or crematorium. (Some restrictions on the day and time of the funeral apply).
- We’ll give your family support and assistance, including an agreed time and date for the funeral.
- We’ll give advice on everything to do with the funeral, along with professional bereavement support.
- We’ll transport the deceased person from the funeral home to the crematorium or cemetery in a hearse at the appointed time of the service (there will be no choice of route)
Third party charges
- Cremation fees at a local crematorium.
- Minister or Officiant’s fee for a service at the crematorium.
- Third Party Charges payable for cremation documents.
- Third Party Charges for burial, including: burial or interment fee (single), gravedigger fee if applicable, and Minister or Officiant’s fee for a service at a local cemetery chapel, church or at the graveside.
What’s not included?
- Choice of funeral procession route.
- Some restrictions on the day and time of the funeral apply
Our funeral plan reviews and ratings
Our Gold Funeral Plan has been given a 5 Star Rating by Defaqto, and our Silver and Gold Funeral Plans have received the 5 Star Rating from Fairer Finance.
Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
You can buy a Set Funeral Plan online, in one of our funeral homes or by calling us free on 0800 088 4872.Purchase a Set Funeral Plan
Members save at least £100 on funeral plans
Co-op Members benefit from exclusive member prices, saving at least £100 or 5%, whichever is greater, when buying a funeral plan with us.
We’ll also give 1% of what you spend to a local cause in your community.